alternative timeline 2 alternative timeline 2

lol nice

i enjoyed it XD

Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

haha that was awesome. the sex at the end XD

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club

lol funny because thats how episodes were

i remember watching a few yu gi oh episodes and thats basically what took place. funny movie XD

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

very fun

fun game. i was able to buy everything within two hours and once you get to that stage, i guess you cant go as far as you want since you can buy lots of nukes. i stopped at 3 million feet. but i loved the unlockable things. very cool :D

He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX

my dear goddd

hes a pirate is an awesome song to remix and i have like 6 random remixes but this has officially topped them all. im sitting over here feeling as though my ear are cumming from sheer and utter excellence. i added you on msn because id LOVE to get this song in HQ. only problem is i dont lurk msn too often. i dont know if you could just upload it some filehosting site and send the link to me on newgrounds as a message, but either way, fantastic remix to a great song!

ps that was the 25th song ive downloaded of yours :3

{dj-N} Uncharted Worlds [RmX] {dj-N} Uncharted Worlds [RmX]

hmmm

i dont think i was horny before i started listening to this song but its making my nutsack tingle... and i likeit ...so yea uhh, good song :) makes me wanna go play uncharted two or something.

10/10
5/5

dj-Nate responds:

I love how everyone's cumming. An orgy on my song page? That's cool. Lol.

[SxHx] Prfkt.Tempo [SxHx] Prfkt.Tempo

very cool!

very unique type of music, but nothing too bad about it. i would prefer a little but of a deeper kick. seems like you have a clap or something. that sounds fine, but my idea of hardstyle or jumpstyle would be that deeper kick :P
nice job though, cool vocals
9/10
5/5

shesmackshard responds:

Do you have subs on your compy bro? :)

Or subs in a car? Im rockin 2 12" 1200 watt subs, and man, those kicks are deep lol. I would hope you didnt bring me down a point for an effect you thought was not there, when it is. its layered with an 808.

My kicks are typically deeper than most on NG, I spend a lot of time on mixing the bass.

Thanks though!